Mortuary Cabinets Market in terms of revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4.92% during the period 2022-2027
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this Global Mortuary Cabinets Market report. The increasing number of fatalities around the world contributes to the growth of the industry.
New York, March 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Mortuary Cabinets Market – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2027” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06244052/?utm_source=GNW
Additionally, growing awareness of mortuary cabinet adoption and growing demand for cancer and forensic related research is also driving the market. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, mortuary equipment such as mortuary cabinets or chambers for storing corpses have also experienced a severe shortage.
The mortuary cabinets market in terms of revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4.92% during the period 2022-2027.
MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND TRENDS
• The upward trend in organ and body donations
• Advancement of post-mortem imaging methods
• Growing need for oversized mortuary cabinets
The global mortuary cabinet market by type is segmented into multi-body and single-body. Several organizations are expecting to see the highest incremental growth of $55.15 million over the forecast period. There are two types of mortuary cabinets based on temperatures – negative and positive temperature mortuary cabinets. Negative mortuary offices are likely to observe the highest additional growth during the forecast period.
Players dominating global mortuary cabinets include Affordable Funeral Supply, ALVO, AnatHomic Solutions, Angelantoni Life Science, Bally Refrigeration Boxes, Barber Medical, Bionics Scientific Technologies, Blue Star and many more. Additionally, less stringent government regulations, availability of raw materials and cooling systems help these vendors to manufacture mortuary cabinets.
• Affordable funeral supplies
• Anatomical solutions
• Angelantoni Life Sciences
• Bally refrigeration boxes
• Medical barber
• Bionic science technologies
• Blue Star
• CF di Ciro Fiocchetti & C. snc
• COMFIT srl
• Luxury scientific surgery
• Isocold EIHF
• FRIMA concept
• HL Scientific Industries
• Ice making refrigeration
• Jiangsu Rooe Medical Technology
• Kenyan Group
• KUGEL medical GmbH & Co. KG
• Matachana Group
• MEDIS medical technology
• Mixta Medical
• Maintenance of Morquip
• Mortech Manufacturing
• PL Tandon & Co.
• SK Mortech
• SM scientific instruments
• Surgical scope
• Spire Automation and Innovation India
• Spire integrated solutions
• Stericox India Private Limited
• Thalheimer Kühlung
• Trufrost cooling
• UFSK INTERNATIONAL GmbH & Co. KG
The global mortuary cabinet market is segmented into five regions: Europe, North America, APAC, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa (MEA). APAC is expected to be the fastest growing region in the global mortuary cabinet market over the forecast period.
Market segmentation by geography
• North America
o United States
o United Kingdom
o South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
THE REPORT INCLUDES:
1. Global Mortuary Cabinets Market analysis provides the market size and growth rate for the forecast period 2022-2027.
2. It offers comprehensive information on current industry trends, trend forecasts and growth drivers for the global Mortuary Cabinets Market.
3. The report provides the latest analysis of market share, growth drivers, challenges and investment opportunities.
4. It offers a comprehensive overview of market segments and regional outlook of Mortuary Cabinets Market.
5. The report offers a detailed overview of the vendor landscape, competitive analysis, and critical market strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06244052/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001